Saturday, May 1, 2010

Welcome to my neighborhood / Welcome to my workplace

-Welcome to my neighborhood..
I currently live in Yonkers, Ny located in the Westchester county. Yonkers a place where all cultures get together and where there is no discrimination for any race or social status.
I live in an apartment near the Hudson river, the view is amazing since you can see the river up close. My Neighborhood has a lot of attractions, from museums to restaurants. You will never get bored of Yonkers since there are a lot of things to do. Welcome to my neighborhood.

-Welcome to my workplace..
I work on manhattan in a marketing company as a Marketing assessor. My job is to do proposals for big companies in the USA like Coca Cola, Pepsi, Sony, etc. I love my workplace since it gives me the flexibility to do a lot of stuff. Right now I work fulltime and also study fulltime which is sometimes stressing but I try my best to finish school fast and be successful in life. As for what exactly I do in my job, I usually get into group discussions with my coworkers to get ideas and different views for a marketing proposal the company is asking. This is my job and hope you like it cause i love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment