Friday, May 28, 2010

Soccer Tournament

Summer just got here and soccer its back again. With a lot of energy i prepare my self for soccer tournaments im having this july. I have pratice all this months in the gym gaining stamina as i possibly can to do good on the field. My position on the field is as a right-foward, basically the one that makes the goal for the team. Also this year they have consider to put me as captain of the team but i told them i dont want such honor since i dont like putting my self high. I just like playing for fun, do tricks and do my best on the field. My main goal for this year its to try to get known by important people and make the tryouts for the new york red bulls. My dream as any other soccer player is to be like the important soccer players in europe. Not only for the money but for the proud of representing your own country.

No comments:

Post a Comment